Elgin PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
We can Help Manage Your Elgin Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with over 300 single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Elgin area.
Benefits of using a property management company
The true fact is that anyone can manage a property, if they are willing to deal with all the pitfalls that come with the business and law mandates. However, a competent property manager can add significant value to you and your investment. Real Estate investors have figured out a good management company is an integral part of safeguarding their investment. Here are a few ways that a good property manager can work for you.
- Expanded marketing from a professional in the business (resulting in shorter vacancy rates).
- Tenant screening (Credit checks, employment verification, and background checks).
- Quarterly or Annually inspections (Physically walking thru and ensuing the tenants are maintaining your property).
- Lower maintenance repair cost.
- Rent collection and eviction filing if necessary.
How to find the right property manager for your property is a topic to be discussed later.
Get In Touch With Us
FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Empire improves its clients’ financial results through careful expense control and planning. Both short and long term considerations are taken into account when preparing each management plan. Monthly and annual reporting keep clients well informed about the current & planned status of the facility. To ensure a timely response to their emergency needs, all occupants and clients have access to a member of our staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In short, our clients’ needs are met through:
- Fast, 24 hour responsiveness to maintenance requests
- Efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Maintaining the property image
- Good communication & relationships with the occupants and vendors
- Safeguarding the property assets
- Controlling expenses
- Accurate & timely reporting